Mount Eliza Unit campaign results
It’s Lloyd Borrett here, Cheryl’s partner.
Mount Eliza Unit For Sale Campaign
The prime mission of this WordPress based blog and our integrated social media campaign is to help attract additional potential buyers for Cheryl’s home unit / apartment at 5 /67 Canadian Bay Road, Mount Eliza Victoria 3930, Australia.
The secondary mission is to provide interested buyers who come to us via the traditional real estate marketing channels with extra information about the property and the benefits of living in the Mount Eliza neighbourhood.
To attract potential new owner occupiers or property investors to purchase the Mount Eliza unit we’ve been using web marketing, search engine optimisation strategies, and social media marketing techniques in an integrated online campaign to generate an extended influence network.
Online Campaign Results
The beauty of online campaigns is that you can get plenty of information about what’s happening. You can track, measure and analyse almost anything. Here are some of the key online campaign results we’ve had so far:
- The Mount Eliza Unit For Sale website has had as many as 959 page views in a single day.
- The website’s Alexa Global Traffic Ranking is ahead of target and constantly improving search results.
- 18 April 2012 – 5,782,949
- We created the Mount Eliza Unit YouTube channel and a comprehensive set of videos.
- 1st page Google Search results for the search term “Mount Eliza Unit“ within 2 days, and have stayed there.
- Google Image Searches for “Mount Eliza Unit“ were quickly on the first page.
- Built a Twitter following of 205 people after 60 tweets and some targeted following.
- Integrated the use Pinterest into our social media campaign, and doubled page views each of the next two days. See also Pinterest and this blog.
- Added a Quick Response (QR) Code to the display board in front of the Mount Eliza unit for sale and got 12 clicks in just the first three days.
On Google Analytics the results look like this:
As you can see, the biggest spike in page views occurred when we crossed over and received publicity via a half-page story on page 22 of the Saturday 10 March 2012 edition of The Herald-Sun, a major daily newspaper, together with a prominent mention on the home page of their web site on the day. See their story online at http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/property-clicks-in-for-property-owners/story-fn7x8me2-1226295356018.
The second biggest spike happened when our friend and technology journalist Anthony Caruana mentioned what we’re doing with Pinterest and this blog on Lifehacker. See Selling Your House 2010s Style.
Real World Results
Sometimes the harder issue is to measure the real world results from online campaigns and this is just one such example. It’s not so easy to accurately quantify just how many inquiries to Eview Real Estate Partners, visits to open for inspections, and/or requests for inspections by appointment, are the result of the online campaign. That part of the process is out of our control.
However, what we’re being told is that the real estate agents are consistently seeing twice the interest for this property than the other properties on their books. Of course, while we’d like to believe this 100% increase in interest is entirely as a result of the online campaign, that may not be the case.
It could just be that it’s the inherent great qualities of the Mount Eliza home unit / apartment and its location so close by to Mount Eliza Village that is generating the extra interest. Or it could be the result of plenty of other external factors. In this case, it’s hard to know. Welcome to the problematic real world of online marketing.
- Apartment | blog | campaign results | Canadian Bay Road | colophon | Eview Real Estate Partners | For Sale | Home Unit | Investment Property | Mount Eliza | Mount Eliza property | Mount Eliza real estate | Mount Eliza Unit For Sale | Mt Eliza | QR code | Quick Response Codes | social media | web site | website | WordPress
About Mount Eliza Unit For Sale5/67 Canadian Bay Road, Mount Eliza VIC 3930 | Asking Price: $319,500 ONO | Home Unit / Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 2 Car Spaces | 50 metres from vibrant Mt Eliza Village In the heart of town, fronting the aptly named ‘Village Lane’, on the corner with ‘Canadian Bay Road’, this lovingly maintained, tastefully renovated, private ground floor, solid brick construction, home unit is a true value, prized find! This delightful apartment, in a quiet location, is perfect for those downsizing, early retirees, professional couples, busy singles, or first home owners seeking convenience and a sought-after beach-side locale. It’s absolutely ideal for owner/occupiers, and for property investors it's a prime location addition to your property investment portfolio. The most striking feature is the location, with the Mt Eliza Village cosmopolitan lifestyle of cafes and boutiques right on your doorstep. An easy, short walk to shops, supermarkets, restaurants, medical centres, public transport, parks, numerous sporting facilities, beaches, plus both public and private schools. Followed up with a spacious lounge/living room looking out onto your own sunny balcony/patio, plus an updated kitchen, complete with dishwasher, electric under bench oven, gas cook top, rangehood and meals area. Two generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, plus linen closet by the front door. It also offers a newly renovated, handy combined bathroom with shower and euro style laundry, separate toilet, plus ultra quiet, reverse cycle cooling and heating. With a fully enclosed front entry foyer, a protected front balcony/patio, plus rear terrace, it even boasts two allocated car spaces on the title, plus an external storage facility. The stylish, modern presentation in a neutral decor, fresh interior and exterior paintwork, new blinds throughout, plus the wonderful body corporate taking care of the community garden duties (no mowing!), all combine to deliver an ultra-low maintenance lifestyle. A lovely, tranquil, sunny spot to call home, as privacy and peace fill the atmosphere along with the chirping of the various rosellas and kookaburras that call this area their home. A dream come true, ready for you, there is absolutely nothing to do but move straight in. The vendor is able to offer short settlement terms. Don’t miss out! | Real Estate Agents: Eview Real Estate Partners Frankston David Politakis on 0438 779 735 or email@example.com / Janice Dunn on 0402 285 698 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Real Estate Agent
David Politakis from Eview Real Estate Partners – Frankston is handling the sale of this Mount Eliza property.
Mobile: 0438 779 735
- Mount Eliza unit is “Sold”
- Mount Eliza unit is “Under Offer”
- Reiffel Hair Cutters in Mount Eliza
- Invest with confidence
- Mt Eliza Farmers’ Market – Sun 22-Apr-2012
- Open for inspection – Sat 21-Apr-2012
- Mount Eliza Unit campaign results
- Floor plan and site layout
- Pinterest and this blog
- Autumn in Mount Eliza
- Living in Mount Eliza
- Mt Eliza mobile library
- Open for inspection – Sat 24-Mar-2012
- Morning Star Estate – a fab spot close to home
- Open for inspection – Sat 17-Mar-2012
- Meika’s cat door
- French dining at Bistro Maison
- Open for inspection – Sat 10-Mar-2012
- Mount Eliza Unit web site colophon
- Space saver in the laundry
- Mount Eliza unit bus stop
- Mount Eliza unit QR Code
- Schools nearby to Mount Eliza unit
- Open for inspection – Sat 3-Mar-2012
- Mount Eliza Deli
- It’s been an amazing journey!
- Relaxing, peaceful sleep in Mount Eliza home unit
- Mt Eliza Village Fruits
- The heart of my apartment
- Host of community activities right across the street
- Sunday afternoon swim at Canadian Bay beach
- Sunday morning coffee in Mount Eliza Village
- Canadian Bay Hotel – live music in Mt Eliza
- Mount Eliza home unit storage shed
- Mount Eliza home unit car parking
- Mt Eliza Farmers’ Market – Sun 26-Feb-2012
- 5/67 Canadian Bay Road Mount Eliza – Home Unit For Sale